The HummViewer is a wearable hummingbird feeder mask that offers users an observational sensory experience of one of nature’s most amazing creatures. The HummViewer allows for multiple ways to experience hummingbirds up close by wearing the device as a mask, setting it on a surface, holding it by hand or hanging it like a traditional birdfeeder.
- Purchase includes:
- Plastic shield with adjustable head strap
- Three flower feeder tubes
- One nectar bulb
- One cleaning brush
- Instructions for use & nectar recipe
- Customized draw string bags for storage
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Dimensions: 9 x 10 x 12 inches
- Ingredients: 1 cup white cane sugar + 4 cups water
- Step 1: Bring water to a boil and add sugar.
- Step 2: Stir until dissolved.
- Step 3: Continue stirring on a low boil for 2 minutes.
- Step 4: Cool completely before using.
- Additional Information: Nectar can be refrigerated for 1-2 weeks.
- LLaurenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoTaos, NM
What a fun Hummingbird feeder! My backyard has always been a haven for Hummingbirds. I grow several types of flowers that attract them and always have my feeders full. The first time I wore it they never even hesitated to come right up and feed. It’s really interesting to see them from behind the mask. Kuddos for coming up with this idea!Hummviewer3 years agoThanks for your great review!
- JAJanie and G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoRed Feather Lakes, CO
I wanted to touch base and let you know we love our Hummviewer! It has really upped my Grandma game with my grand kids! My neighbors are getting a kick out of watching us over the fence.Hummviewer3 years agoThanks for your great review!
- CCarrieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSan Diego, CA
LOVE our new feeder! We brought it out for a family get together on our patio. The Hummers were out in full force that afternoon. We all took turns using the mask and had so much fun! Very interesting to see each Hummingbirds unique markings and expressions so close up. Ordering 2 more for my Grandparents!Hummviewer3 years agoThanks for your great review!
- JAJon and T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWestcliffe, CO
Thanks for getting us our new HummViewer so quickly. Your directions were very helpful. Everyone tried it and our Hummingbirds came right up to check it out. They seemed curious at first then started drinking from it after a few fly by’s. It was so cool to see their tiny claws. We took some great pictures and videos we sill send to you. Thanks again for everything. You are really on to something with this cool feeder. Best of Luck in your new venture!Hummviewer3 years agoThanks for your great review!